About Me

My photo
I'm an Internet Marketer who is on the way to making a good amount of money.

Friday, November 27, 2009

Phone Landline & Broadband Costs.

Today I have changed my phone landline provider to Farmside in New Zealand as they are giving me the same service I have had with Telecom but at a lesser rate. My costs have dropped by $1.35 monthly Plus my Broadband costs have dropped by $9.94 monthly meaning a saving totalling $11.29 monthly.
While this is not huge at least the money is better in my pocket than in Telecoms.
If you are in NZ give Farmside a call (0800 32 76 74) and ask them about reducing your costs. You never know until you ask & it might save you money also.

1 comment:

  1. hi, is my first time to visiting her......
    introduce me, i'm JR just a poor blogger, i'm glad to be here....and make afriends with u, wow ur blog so gretas, maybe someday i'll find something knowledge for me to make money. thanks

    ReplyDelete

A Great way to get your money easily.

Fast traffic money for you.

Pages