About Me

My photo
I'm an Internet Marketer who is on the way to making a good amount of money.

Monday, June 29, 2009

Getting PAID to Drink BEER!

Don't pay for your beer any longer...
Instead, the beer companies will pay YOU!

Who else wants to find out how to earn easy extra money... just for drinking and talking about beer!

...

From the Home Bar of Tim Costello
Beer Drinker and creator of MakeMoneyDrinkingBeer.com
Let me explain…

Incredible as it may seem, beer companies and other companies are spending $41 billion annually to do market research. They need the opinions of regular consumers like you to decide if a product is worth their time and money.

And these companies realize now that telemarketing doesn’t work— People like you and I just keep hanging up on those annoying telemarketers calling during our dinner time - the companies know they can’t get your opinions for free, so they are prepared to pay you for them—and pay well.

Just two nights ago I attended a beer & wine discussion group and for about 1 hour of my time,sampling a few different beers and wines and answering some questions I received $70. I really enjoy these sessions and I pay no tax, completely legit, just cash in an envelope. The $70 came in very handy too because I wanted to buy my 6 year old grandson a bike for his birthday and this paid for it.

The invite to this focus group came about by being registered with a market research company and if you are interested in getting invited to one or more of these focus groups make sure you read on...

When these marketing research companies get a job like this one they will assemble a survey panel based around a set of demographics that their client (in this case a beer company) is interested in as customers. Typically they will use the data that you have supplied in your profile to work out whether you fit the survey panel and then get in contact with you.

They rang me up while I was away from home last week and after a quick round of screening questions, I was locked in for the a session on the following week.

When you show up to the venue they check off your name and with a group of other people you go into a room where there is a facilitator and you discuss the product and give your opinion on it and the marketing for the product.

Click Here to Get Paid to Drink Beer

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Great way to get your money easily.

Fast traffic money for you.

Pages